- social, urban and institutional history
- indigenous history
- native title research
- archival research
- regional and environmental histories, and biographies
- bibliographies and data audits
- expert reports for Land and Environment Court and Supreme Court hearings
- assessments of archaeological potential
- conservation management plans
- interpretation strategies and programs
- community consultation
- heritage surveys
- archival site recordings
- heritage impact statements
- heritage assessments
- site histories and recordings
- industrial histories
- general historical research with a primary source focus
- oral histories: oral history audio and video recordings
Sue Rosen Associates is committed to achieving excellence in:
- its employment of research and writing methodologies;
- the critical analysis and assessment of sources;
- the heritage assessment process, and
- the achievement of high quality work that meets the needs of clients via a positive engagement with the client and community groups based on mutual respect and reciprocity
- professional reports
- published books
- electronic databases
- audio and video recordings and documentaries in digital format.
We would be happy to discuss your project with you and provide a detailed proposal or quote.
Heritage Impact Statements
Lodging a Development Application for your Heritage Property in Sydney? Need a Statement of Heritage Impact Report?
A heritage impact statement provides specific information about how a proposed development may affect a heritage place. The purpose of a heritage impact statement...
Heritage Consultant Asset Management
We do heritage assessments, heritage impact statements, archaeological potential reports, conservation management plans that are multi-disciplinary and evidence-based incorporating social impact and social value. Our teams can create methodological models for heritage assessments involving multiple owners and stakeholders.
Heritage Interpretation Services
Sue Rosen Associates can prepare all your interpretation materials and reports for implementation. We prepared the Interpretation Strategy for Port Kembla Copper, and undertook research for interpretation in the Murray River Red Gum forests for the NSW NPWS, who were able...
Oral history is the recording of people's memories, experiences and opinions. It is a living history of unique life experiences, a chance to talk about and record history face-to-face and a source of new insights and perspectives that may challenge our views of...
Forensic Research in Colonial Records
We are the best forensic researchers in Australia. Tracking through indexes and registers to find the vital data your project needs is our speciality. Our findings on the existence (or not) of a public road in the Cessnock LGA were...