2017 1B Pritchard Street, Wentworth Falls - Heritage Impact Statement 1943 area context aerial. Coorah is evident on northern side of highway. The rest of the western side of the Pritchard Street from below Lot 38 to Geggie Street (and beyond) is bushland; not occupied for residential purposes. Aboriginal History & CultureLabourRegional DevelopmentLocalSocial HistoryColonialLandscapeRoads, Bridges and TransportSydney - WesternHeritage AssessmentCommerceBlue Mountains Authors: Dr Sue Rosen, Dr Roy Lumby, Liz Gorman Client: Private Client The client wished to construct a contemporary free-standing residence and demolish a single car garage on the site of Lot 39 DP 8274, located at 1B Pritchard Street Wentworth Falls. We were pleased to compile a HIS, required due to the vacant lot's vicinity near a listed heritage item "Kubba Kundi". The vacant lot is located in the part of Edward Dougherty’s 30-acres acquired on 5th January 1857. On the opposite side of the road was George Matcham Pitt’s 40 acres and William Boyles’ 100 acres, which housed the Weatherboard Inn. Edward Stedman was the first proprietor of now 1B Pritchard Street. He was responsible for commissioning the design and construction of Kubba Kundi and was a warden at Holy Trinity Church, Wentworth Falls, for many years and parochial nominator for some years. He and his family are representative of the professional and business classes who were drawn to Wentworth Falls in the first third of the twentieth century.