2018 35 Boronia Ave, Beecroft - Heritage Impact Statement 35 Boronia Avenue, Beecroft as of November 2017 [SRA Site Visit]. LabourLocalSocial HistoryColonialLandscapeSydney - NorthernSydney SurroundsHeritage Assessment Authors: Dr Sue Rosen and Liz Gorman Client: Private Client Our team prepared this HIS as part of the development application for demolition of the existing interwar residence and garage and construction of a new contemporary dwelling. 35 Boronia Avenue (Lot B DP 342518) is located in part of Potion 574 of the Crown’s subdivision of the Field of Mars Common. The portion was first purchased by George Robert Harrison on the 27th August 1887. In June 1911, George Harrison sold the entire block to the Intercolonial Investment Land and Building Company. The Company wasted no time in subdividing the block to create the ‘Ramona Estate’; 34 lots which went to auction on the 7th of October 1911. 35 Boronia Avenue occupies part of Lot 30 of the Ramona Estate, which was purchased by Thomas Bembrick and subsequently by Ernest Walter Hawkins and Harold John Lovell. Harold and his wife Leslie constructed the house between 1945 and 1949.