2018 8 Treatts Rd, Lindfield - Heritage Impact Statement Marie and Max Wolf (front) with daughter Ilma (centre, no hat) and others on the front steps of Mignon. No date, but post-1923. Possibly late 1920 to early 1930’s. [catiewolf, via ancestry.com] ArchitecturalLocalSocial HistorySydney - NorthernHeritage Assessment Authors: Dr Sue Rosen and Liz Gorman Client: V & C Sutherland Our team prepared this Heritage Impact Statement to assess the impact of minor, historically sympathetic alterations, on the heritage-listed residence Mignon, at 8 Treatts Road, Lindfield (study site). Development of the study site began when Henry Oliver was succeeded on his grant by his son William Oliver, who, in 1838, began portioning off and selling parts of the land. The land was subdivided up to 4 times before the residence was constructed c. 1906. In 1915, the house at 8 Treatts Road was recorded as being named ‘Murarrie’. In October 1921, the property sold to Robert Woods, insurance manager, and in 1923 to Max Arthur Wolf of Sydney, Accountant, who promptly re-named the property ‘Mignon’.